5.04.2011

BABY UPDATE!!!


Well, I didn't get around to doing an 18 week post...and I'm just getting around to my "It's a GIRL!" post...and it's past time for the 19 week post...SO, it's going to be a 3-for-1 post! :)


So, this is baby at 18 weeks (before we knew LBS was a SHE)!



For the longest time, I had really suspected a little boy was growing inside me. Zach, on the other hand was leaning toward LBS being a baby girl. Come to find out on April 26th at 10:30 in the morning...we are having a little GIRL!!! I WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED!!! We are BEYOND excited and can't wait to meet our precious DAUGHTER!! Wow! Praise God! Everything looks good...here is Zach holding her pictures. He is already such a proud daddy. I can't wait to see him hold her! It melts me just thinking about it!

So, of course, I have been favoriting ideas for both boy and girl on Etsy. The first thing on my "girl" list were headbands and bows!! How fun! This little girl already has about 25 homemade bows/headbands!! I have been having so much fun making them!




Here is one of my favorites...a hydrangea headband.


And, of course, here is little baby girl at 19ish weeks!!



And last, but CERTAINLY not least, Zach felt her kick for the first time Monday night!! (5/2/11..which is at 19 weeks exactly)



The biggest smile lit up his face...I'll never forget it...and I'm sure he won't either. ;)

**pet peeve: the spacing on each post is ALWAYS messed up...no matter what I do. sorry.

2 comments:

  1. aw when I read that Zach felt her kick, my heart fluttered. I'll never forget the look on Paul's face the first time he felt Rylee and it made me think of that. Pregnancy is such an amazing time, and I absolutely loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I'm really happy for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Pages